Sector Clusters of Latvia signed Memorandum of Understanding on Clusters Cooperation in Latvia
July 02, 2019
1st July, 2019 was important day for Sector Clusters of Latvia. Signing of the Memorandum of Understanding on Clusters Cooperation in Latvia. Memorandum was signed by 13 Latvian Sector Clusters. Main objective is to strengthen Sector Clusters in Latvia. Development of Latvian Clusters Network. Promoting cooperation, joint projects, participation in cluster networking at European Level.
13 Sector Clusters who signed the Memorandum: Latvian Health Tourism Cluster, CleanTech Latvia, Latvian IT Cluster, Latvian Export Cluster, Green-tech Latvia, Enter Gauja, Latvian electronics and electrical engineering cluster, Latvian Life Sciences Development Cluster, Latvian Security and Defense Cluster, Metalworking cluster, Print and media technology cluster, Latvian wood construction cluster, Food Product Quality Cluster.
• Representation of Latvian Clusters at international level
• Cooperation between Sector Clusters in Latvia
• Develop common initiatives, projects and events at Latvian and International level
• Strengthen cooperation and coordinated actions for Cluster development in Latvia
• Foundation of Latvian Clusters Network
Choose a service
Fill out the form
Receive an individual response
All clinics who provide service will receive Your question and will send you a response to the email you provide.