Rehabilitation center "Tērvete"
Rehabilitation program - Lung health
Rehabilitation Center “Tērvete” offers a special program – Lung health. The purpose of the program is to reduce dyspnea, improve exercise tolerance, and generally improve the quality of life.
Specialists recommend the Lung Health program for the following patients:
- bronchial asthma, asthmatic disease,
- after contracting pneumonia,
- after contracting the COVID-19 infection.
The Lung Health program includes:
- Consultation, planning and supervision of a doctor of physical and rehabilitation medicine throughout the rehabilitation course.
- Physiotherapist’s first visit and drawing up a plan
- Physiotherapist’s lessons including Nordic Walking 4x
- Occupational therapist consultation
- Nutrition therapy 1x
- Visual art therapy 1x
- Dance and movement therapy 1x
- Physical medicine procedures 5x (on doctor’s recommendation)
- Pearl bath 5x
- Aerosol therapy (inhalation, salt room) 5x
As well as hotel services in a double room with meals on weekdays (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
A 10-day program is also available, price 550 EUR.
All clinics who provide service will receive Your question and will send you a response to the email you provide.
Thank you! Your request has been sent to all clinics that offer this medical service.
- Choose a service
- Fill out the form
- Receive an individual response
Healthtravellatvia © 2019 All Rights Reserved.